Clinical Trials for Adults | Functional and Neurocognitive Profile of Patients Receiving Bevacizumab Containing Treatment Regimens for Glioblastoma Multiforme
To examine functional and neurocognitive profile of gliolblastoma patients receiving bevacizumab-containing treatment regimens. This study will provide initial insight into the relative long-term impact of bevacizumab on functional and neurocognitive outcomes in GBM patients.
- to examine the cardiac and skeletal muscle function in GBM patients receiving bevacizumab-containing regimens
- to examine the association between functional and neurocognitive profiles and patient-reported measures of quality of life in GBM patients on bevazicumab-containing regimens.
- written informed consent prior to beginning specific protocol procedures
- histologically proven glioblastoma
- completion of 6 months of adjuvant chemotherapy utilizing Bevacizumab containing regimen or completion of 6 months of adjuvant standard of care
- >18 years and <70 years of age
- Karnofsky performance index >70%
- no documented cardiac or pulmonary disease
- no contraindications to exercise testing
- primary treating physician approval.