The Power of Giving
Make a Donation
Faces of Hope
Journey of Hope
Voices of Hope
Mission and History
Board of Advisors
In the News
- Take several short naps or breaks, rather than one, long rest period.
- Plan your day so that you have time to rest.
- Take short walks or do some light exercise if possible.
- Try easier or shorter versions of the activities you enjoy.
- Eat as well as you can, and drink plenty of fluids.
- Ask your family or friends to help you with tasks you find difficult.
- Keep a diary of how you feel each day.
- Join a support group, or seek help from a social worker or counselor.
- Cultivate interests that are less strenuous, like listening to music.
- Remember that you don’t have to do everything – save your energy for things you find most important.